Nowadays, it is hard to maintain a stable income. However, purchasing property will be one of the best investment you’ll make. We wrote an article on how you are able to purchase your own property with much ease. If you support Team Malaysia, we encourage you to invest in the properties in Malaysia. Compared to investing in a new phone, we highly suggest investing in a property instead.
Malaysia is a good business spot. This is why more and more expats are attracted to start a business here. Even for the locals, they find their place just perfect to start a business, especially the property rental business, since it is becoming to be one of the most visited countries in the universe.
But if you want to buy property verve suites, that are situated in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia and of course, the busiest, you must first learn how to do that in this country, especially if you are indeed an expat or even if you are a local. After all, buying a property is not a joke and it entails you to reach out to real estate agents, a lawyer and so on. The verve suites mont kiara and marc service residence klcc are actually the most populated properties that most Malaysians, even foreigners, would go for.
This youtube video shows the advantages of owning a rental property:
Here are some tips that might be useful in your quest to buy property verve suites. Check this out:
The type of properties expats are allowed to own
Just like in your native land maybe, a foreigner cannot own all types of land. This is why some will marry a local so that the property will be named after the partner. The same thing goes in Malaysia and this is why, if you are an expat, you should first learn the types of properties you are allowed to purchase.
1. Less than RM1 million in most of the major cities
2. Malay Reserve Land properties
3. Medium cost residential units(defined by the state authority)
4. Properties distributed to Bumiputera interest in any development project as determined by the state authority.
Minimum property purchase price in every state
As mentioned above, only properties below RM1 million are allowed for expats and most of the state’s practice this. However, each state has the authority to amend their minimum value. So, it is best to check about this before buying a property.
How to acquire the property
Each country has different ways in acquiring a property. So, the process in your country might not be the same in Malaysia. But of course, there are also times when the differences are only minimal. For Malaysia, here are the steps that you can take:
1. Sign the developer’s sales form for sub-sale transactions.
2. If the need arises, or if needed in your case, you should apply for financing to purchase the property.
3. Provide the following documents to the solicitor a.) photo copy of your passport, b.) correspondence address and contact number, and c.) income tax number & the place of submission of the income tax.
4. After 2 weeks from the day you sign the sales form, you need to also sign the SPA and then pay the deposit which is 10% to the vendor.
5. Provide the needed documents. Your real estate agent should advise you about to know what these documents are and where you will obtain them.
6. Pay the balance purchase price in accordance with the Third Schedule of Schedule H Housing Development (Control and Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations 2015 (“Schedule H”) or the SPA
Learn about the fees involved
Most of the amount needed to purchase a house will be done on a monthly basis which is called your mortgage. However, there are upfront fees you must be ready with or the process will not start. These fees are the stamp fees and the legal fees. For more detailed information, you can ask your real estate agent as this will vary depending on the price of the property you will buy. So if you plan to buy property verve suites or buy property marc residence, you should give these properties a shot. To save you some time in deciding between these two, Verve Suites KL South have much more amenities than the other.
It is really great if you have property in other countries. Real estate is a lucrative business in the different parts of the world and even if you are not planning this for business, it is also great that you have a home ready whenever you plan to visit Malaysia like in Kuala Lumpur.
Do you know that there is a way for you to get a more affordable property? That is right and that is quite possible even for expats like you. At the same time, there are also home financing options in Malaysia you can learn about. It will be at your benefits if you also learn about them. Who knows if this can make your purchasing process easier and more comfortable.